11.14.2007

A great day!

Yesterday was a really great day! I woke up, ran some errands, picked up more decorations for Friends Thanksgiving (a TON of flowers and candles at Michael's for 80% off!)

I came home to a message from Adam, called him back, left him a message and when he called me back he had a great question for me. "Would you like a job?" Of course! This is something that's been in the works for a couple weeks now and I've just been praying about it. I'm so excited that it worked out for both of us! I'll be his new assistant in the Celebrative Arts department at church. This could not have happened at a better time! Thanks Adam! I just hope I can do as good of a job as his previous assistants. :]

Things were really getting tough at with my current job. It's very hard to keep Colassians 3:23 (look it up) in mind sometimes. Although I'll miss some of the people I work with and the photography, I won't miss the job that much. People I can stay in touch with, that's not a problem. And now I'll have time to get out and do the kind of photography I love.

The new job is really what I've been looking for. I'm really excited to be involved in this ministry, to be working with some awesome people, and most importantly, serving God in a more productive fashion (if that makes sense.) I'll also get to spend more time with my husband at night! That's a huge bonus! I might even be able to find time to go to school a bit. :]

Scott came home from work to our apartment smelling of spaghetti and he had a huge bouquet of flowers for me. Just to say congratulations! Isn't he the sweetest? And the dinner I had made was pretty tasty too! All in all, yesterday was a pretty great day!

2 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

yay! congrats on the new jobby job!!!

03/03/1974 - 02/09/2010 said...

That's great! I think this will be a better work environment for you. Might not need as many Jesus self talks than the other place.

PS, tell Scott to get over his sports issues and start bloggin' again (LOL).
- Stew