11.16.2007

Zackary's thoughts on Christina & Scott

One of my best friends (yes, I have multiple best friends,) Zackary, wrote a blog last night about some of his best friends. It made me cry a little, it's just nice to hear what someone really feels about you and why they're still your friend after so many years. And to see that your friends have accepted your husband as their own friend, not just a friend by association. Thanks Zack for some really nice perspective!

Christina: Haha, Christina was my high school crush. Her and I have that bond that comes from past attraction. Her and I share an enthusiasm for art. She's the nicest, most kind-hearted person I know. She has a smile and way about her, that when you see her, you can't help but have a good day. She has a bubbliness that's intriguing, because it's like a perky librarian, which, let me say, I would be a lot less reluctant to go in a library if there were more people like her. She always forces me to see the glass half full; the only person I know that can stop me from over thinking a situation and reanalyze whats happening. She's the first person I ever danced with, road tripped with and ate barbeque chicken pizza with. We don't get to see one another often, but she is another best friend that's become a balance to my life.

Scott: Christina's husband (literally.) He's slowly became a good friend. we aren't the closest, but the man plays good music, enjoys and listens to good music, and has great taste in women ;] He initially was friend by association but has become a friend to me all on his own. His humor is different...or more of the norm than mine, but he's learning. He's kind and a great protector to Christina.

No comments: