11.16.2007

Quick Before Sinking (11.15.07 @ Java Bliss)

The guys were awesome last night! The entire show was fantastic, even with the few flubs in there. They did "I've Just Seen Her Face" without even rehearsing it first and it was great! My dad really liked Adam's orginals, but how could you not? They're just too talented! I feel so blessed to know these guys and to have the opportunity to just listen to the great music that happens when they get together. Sorry the pictures kind of suck, new camera, poor flash. I'll do better next time! (And yes, it kind of bugs me that they aren't all the same size. But I'll be late for work if I fix 'em.)
Here's a couple shots of Quick Before Sinking performing: from lef to right: Dave on electric, Adam on acoustic and vocals, Scott on drums and Mark on bass. (I can't believe he still doesn't have a blog!)






















Dave's awesome pink paisley guitar! It takes a very secure man with amazing guitar skills to pull of that fine instrument!















Three out of four of the band wives and a band daughter (Adrianne-Mark's wife, Jess-Adam's wife, Gwyneth-one of Adam's daughters and Me-the drummer's gal). Has it occured to anyone that the guys of QBS all have daughters? Kind of a neat coincidence!








Elissa's girls (Abby, Ella & Sophie) thought Wayne was a playground. The picture of Elissa and I was too dark to post. :[










Scott's mom, Leslie came by for a while to listen to her awesome son play a few songs.












My mom and dad both came to the show too! I thought that was pretty awesome!





























I just liked the lid on Scott's root beer.












No comments: