11.25.2007

Great Sabbath

Yesterday was awesome! It was the first day in a long time where neither Scott or I had any plans for the whole day! We got to spend great quality time, just the two of us! It was amazing and reminds me of why I love him so much, not that I forget, but just a little reminder.

Once we finally got out of bed, he made chocolate chip waffles, the eggo kind because we never got a waffle maker, but they were delicious! After breakfast we went to Target to return some gloves I bought him (wrong size) and to Old Navy in search of a new peacoat. I didn't find any I liked, but Scott bought two new shirts. We headed to the mall, Macy's was a peacoat dud, but JCPenney's saved the day!

I found this cute, gray, wool/cashmere blend peacoat for almost 75% off! The tag said $180, but the sale sign said $48! What a steal! It's warm and cute and Scott convinced me to get gray instead of black because it made my hair stand out more. :] I like when he points out stuff like that.

After peacoat shopping we headed to WinCo, picked up some groceries then headed home.

After a lil nap, I decided to get my haircut, but my girl Heather had already gone home for the day. She'll cut it Tuesday morning instead. On my way home I saw this awesome Chevy Bel Air. I played a little snaparazzi as he drove by.


Scott and I got a little cabin fever at home so we went on a little date. We went mini golfing at the Castle. Scott won, but only by a little bit. I scored a hole in one! It was a lot of fun!






I don't know if you know this, but I love repeating patterns, especially decorative tiles. Here's some I found at the park.




When we got home, our dinner was ready (thank you crockpot and rice maker!) We had sweet & sour meatballs and rice, pretty tasty!


Our dinner was accompanied by a few episodes of The Office. What a great day! Hope everybody else has a great weekend! now I'm off to make breakfast before Scott wakes up! Biscuits and gravy with sausage! Yum yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such a fun day, I personally love it when a husband shops with his wife, Dan is very good at that!

escamillaweddings said...

cute coat!

i am on a mad mission to find a grey one but haven't fallen 100% for one yet. my next stop is sears. :)