11.23.2007

Blessed Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was wonderful! I love the holidays because I get to spend time with the people I love! Scott played percussion in the Thanksgiving service, then we headed to San Diego to eat with my mom's side of the family. My cousin Mark did ALL the cooking and his friend Ryan did all the decorating! It was pretty tasty and everything looked great! I really like going to my Uncle Ernie & Aunt Doris' house. I don't get to see them very often, but luckily I've seen them twice this year!

My aunts, uncles and some cousins also came down, even my beautiful cousin Roda. She's still recovering from open heart surgery but she's doing really well, she's amazing! She's so caring and loving with all the kids in our family. She doesn't have any of her own, but she's helped raise all of us. She moved to California from Chicago with her mom to help take care of me when I was just a baby! She even changed the stinkiest of my diapers! That's love! I hope I can be like that with the future generations of kids in my family! Our family's so blessed by her, I hope that we can do enough to show our love for her and take care of her too!

After dinner we headed back up to Riverside to Adam & Jess' home for dessert! The rest of the Ellises were there too! Check out Tyler's hair, it's longer than mine! Leslie made pies and they were great! They always are! One of my favorite parts of the night was when Adam and I snuck into Agatha's room and paparrazi-ed her and Mackenzie. She had him wrapped up like a mummy. It was pretty hilarious! She's got quite the imagination! I love being around their Adam and Jess' girls! They're awesome! Gwyneth with her cute faces and noises and Aggie with her outgoing personality, intelligence and imagination! They're just so fun! Here's a slideshow with more Thanksgiving Day pictures! Thanks for a great day everyone!

Scott and I are going to the Festival of Lights tonight! I'm pretty excited!

2 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

There is a pic of your dad, Scott and a bird that is missing from the slide show. What gives?

Christina Ellis said...

Because my blog's rated PG!