11.12.2007

Curly or Straight









This post may seem completely silly and irrelevant, but if you really know me, you know I like to alphbetize, organize and really plan ahead for things. I tend to over analyze every detail of things I'm organizing. If you didn't know that, now you do. I like things that have my name attached to them to be as close to perfect as possible.
With that said, I'm hosting Friends Thanksgiving this coming Sunday. This is a tradition that's my friends and I have had since high school. I've hosted the shindig a few times, but never really on my own. RSVPs are all taken care of, the menu has been decided on, everyone knows what they're bringing, my itinerary for the day is set, I even have my outfit and make-up picked out. All I need now is to decide my hair...
Some of you see me at least once a week. You've seen the curly and straight hair in person. Which do you think looks better? I only ask because this is the first big event with these friends since my big haircut (I chopped off almost a foot of hair after I got married in August.) We only get the whole group together a few times a year and I'd like my hair to be at it's maximum cuteness for picture taking. So take a look at the pictures above, my bangs will not be retarded like they are today (the curly hair picture) they'll be parted from the left (like the straight hair picture) I just don't know what to do with the rest of the mop.
Please help my decide: curly or straight?!?

3 comments:

Elissa said...

My vote...straight. Now that may just be because I have naturally wavy hair and always like what is most difficult to attain but...my vote it is.

MamaSue said...

Oh, definitely straight. The curly is cute and fun, but the straight just SCREAMS "I'm married and this is my married home and my married dishes and my married furniture and my married hair-do. And it's all very, very sophistocated and cool. And married." Plus the straightness makes your hair shine like a new penny.

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

I'm with the straight and sophisticated and shiny-like-a-new penny look. (Curly looks cute, too, but the straight looks so much more "I am in charge of this house, see here, and it's a grand day we'll be having" look about it.)
MacKenzie's friend...