9.27.2007

The Hunt

I just checked the updated schedule for work next week and found out I'm off the entire week. Not good! I guess it'll give me time to hunt for a new job. I hate the instability of this schedule and pay. It's just not practical for anyone, especially a newlywed. :(
New job requirements (I don't want to settle for something because it pays, I want to enjoy the work I do and I want it to have a purpose)
-must involve art
-must be near home (I don't want to drive more than 20 minutes to get there)
-must be with fun, creative and friendly people
-maybe involving organizing events (art exhibits? get a head start on curating?)
-maybe just working as someone's assistant?
-maybe and office environment?
The hunt begins...let me know if you hear of anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

escamillaweddings said...

check out cbu, if you wish.
http://www.calbaptist.edu/staffjobs/