9.29.2007

My Own Pancake Maker


My husband, Scott, made some AMAZING pancakes for breakfast this morning! He made me some with chocolate chips, topped with peanut butter and maple syrup. They were 100% not healthy and 100% delicious! He also made some blueberry ones for himself, including one in the picture, it's the size of our plates! He has been declared the official pancake maker of our family! (Which is great because I can cook almost anything, except pancakes!) His next test...Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

We made pancakes today too! I made a mickey mouse one for Zeke but he was not impressed he said he just wanted a plain circle pancake. Luckily Dan ate it!

escamillaweddings said...

i want some!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

now i need to make one look like "starry night" by van gogh. blueberry swirls...yum.