10.30.2007

Hubby Love

I had a really, really bad day at work today. So bad, I don't want to go back to the place I'm assigned. I came home, instantly starting complaining about my awful day. All I wanted to do was eat junk food and cry.
What does Scott do? Listen intently as I complain and fixes me a hot dog. Then when I demand more junk food, he offers me fruit instead. Although I was a little annoyed by it at the time, I appreciate the love behind it.
Sometimes I feel so dumb being married to him. Even if I have to deal with bathroom break-ins, snoring, or talking in his sleep (which he did just now as I wrote this blog,) I love him. For some reason, God put us together, and some how, God gives him the strength to put up with me and still love me when I'm mad and grumpy. Scott's amazing!

Completely unrelated...Thanks Kathy and Adam for filling me in on the google reader! It's going to make my blog reading much more efficient. That sounds a little oxymoronic.

No comments: