10.26.2007

Sick...

I've been sick for a week now and it just doesn't seem to be getting better. Last Friday I woke up with a sore throat, just like the other 3 I've had this year attributed to strep throat. On Tuesday, I developed a cough, which from my history, tells me my sore throat has spread into a bronchial infection. I'm not to the point where I'm so sick I can't do anything, I can still go to work. I took yesterday off in hopes that a day of rest would clear it up, but to such luck. I woke up this morning, still sounding like my lungs were going to pop out of my throat. And it's not just a cough, my chest and ribs hurt too. This stinks! I know I should probably go to the doctor, but I probably won't have a chance to til Monday, my next day off. Ugh, I guess it could be worse. I could have a haunted leg...anyone watch Grey's last night?

No comments: