5.08.2007

Reaffirmation

To be honest, I wasn't completely thrilled at the idea of pre-marital class. I was scared that we'd end up learning that we weren't meant to be together, despite how we feel. But so far, it's been great! It 's a reaffirmation to me that Scott really is the man I'm meant to be with. It's a relief!
Tonight during class we took time to pray for each other, together. I pray for Scott all the time on my own, and I'm sure he prays for me, but to actually hear the words from his mouth really meant so much more. It's really made me feel like he knows me and my needs. He really picks up on and knows what my worries are, without having to ask me what I need prayer for. I hope that I can do that for him too.
We also talked about "love languages." It's really interesting because I think if I would have taken the test four years ago, I would have gotten a completely different result. It shows how much I've grown as a person and I'm excited to express love in his language, now that I'm more sure of it.
Tonight was a really great night!

No comments: