5.22.2007

Life update

I've been re-training for my job with lifetouch the past two days. It's going really well! The people I used to work for/with seem really excited to have me back, which I am sooo thankful for! I was afraid it was going to be weird, but it's not. The two girls I'm training with are awesome too! I can't wait to get back out there into the churches! (Oh, it'll be nice to have money again too.)
Scott and I finished our last pre-marital workshop class tonight. It was a good experience. I don't think we learned a lot of new things, maybe just further discussed things we've already talked about, or learned about from friends, parents, pastors, etc. We got a little certificate saying that we completed the class, only problem is that according to the certificate Scott's is getting married to someone named Kristina Beardsly, not Christina Beardsley. Ooops! So much for putting that in the scrapbook.
Cindy that taught our pre-marital class also teaches ballroom dancing at our church. I really wish we could take the class, but it's Thursday nights and I have to work. There's quite a few things I have to not do because of work now, which sucks, but it's just a sacrifice I have to make I guess. I'm still trying to work it out so I can at least get off early to go to lifegroup on Tuesday nights. It's only twice a month, but Tuesday are a strange day for us at work. :[ It's nice that I'm off Sundays and Mondays, but Mondays are kind of a weird day to have off. Tuesdays would be better.
School's going well, I guess. The semester's almost done, which is nice!
Wedding plans are coming along, I guess. We have our cake testing appointment Saturday morning. I'm VERY excited about that! I've received a lot of invitation samples, but I'm not really thrilled about any off them. I don't know if I'm being too picky or what. Oh well. We'll decide on some eventually because we need to order them by next week.

1 comment:

rev rock said...

we missed you guys last night.