5.09.2007

Childhood Dreams


Tonight, Scott and I "interviewed" each other with some questions from our pre-marital workbook. It was a lot of fun to just talk and reminisce! A part of the questions about my childhood are sticking in my head.

What were your talents or special abilites? What part of your childhood would you relive? Why?

As a child, I was a really great singer, no maybe I should say performer. I loved singing and dancing and being the center of attention! I would put together little routines and perform the for my entire family at Christmas.

If I could go back, I'd take up my dad on his offer to get me voice lessons. I'd really train and develop my voice. I think if I had, I could have been a really great singer. I've always wanted to be a leading lady in a musical. I'd love to be one of those really fun, sexy characters that can really belt it out! For some reason, I think I'd make a really great Mayzie in Seussical!) I know that'd never happen because I'll never be good enough. Maybe one of these days though, I'll try out for the summer musical at church. I think it'd be a lot of fun to be a part of a show. :]

No comments: