5.10.2007

Christina, you're hired!

As you know, I've been having some trouble finding a job lately, even claiming that I'm un-hirable. I've been thinking lately, how much I missed my job with L!fet0uch and how great it would be to get it back, but I've heard a lot of advice saying that you shouldn't go back to a job you left. This morning I met with a friend and learned that she was in the process of returning to her old job and her feelings toward her situation sounded very familiar. As I was driving home from our afternoon out, I was talking to Scott about how great it would be to go back to working for L!fet0uch. So when I got home I check their website. I applied for, essentially, the same job I had before. After I hit submit, I prayed about it and asked God that if this was where he wanted me to make it happen. A few hours after I submitted my application I missed a call on my cell phone. By the time I checked my phone tonight, I saw that I had a missed call and a voicemail. The voicemail was a fellow photographer that I trained with, Rob who's been promoted, saying that they were very excited to get my application and know that I wanted to come back! It seems they're getting busy with summer coming up and having a lot booked! And since I've already been trained on the equipment and sales, all I need to do is shadow someone for a day or two to get back in the swing of things! These are such GREAT words to hear! I called him back and we talked for a little bit about the days I have school for now and the time I'll need off for the wedding and honeymoon. He said he'd talk to my old boss and get the ball rolling and get me scheduled. I'm so excited to be going back! This really is a great job! I can't wait to start photographing again! I'm so happy!!!

Sorry I had to spell L!fet0uch like this, but I got in trouble with a previous company.

2 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

woohoo!

rev rock said...

Awesome Christina. I'm happy for you