12.31.2007

Friday & Saturday

Another random blog...

Ian got the Nikon D40X for Christmas too!


Had to stop and take a picture of the beuaitful sunset as I drove home from work.

Scott bought an airsoft rifle and was excited about it. Even wanted me to shoot it. Not such a great idea. My shot ricocheted and busted a hole through two of our blinds. Oooops...

(Sorry, Scott's a musician, not a photographer. I'm still trying to teach him that usually photos are better in focus.)

Here's the hole I made with the rifle. This is exactly why I probably shouldn't use any kind of gun, airsoft gun, paintball gun, staple gun, you get the point.

Scott and I went to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets Saturday night. He's been really excited to see it, so I took him out on a date night. It was just nice to spend some fun time with my husband doing something he wanted to do.

No comments: