12.09.2007

Show...

This weekend we presented our Christmas production, Imagine Christmas, at the Grove and it was great! We're just finishing the 10:45 service, the last show. It went so well!
This is my first time being involved in a production like this and it was so much fun! Everyone involved is so talented at their craft, the musicians, the dancers, the actors, the singers and the crew! The lights just add so much to the scene and the fog swirling around the actors and the dancers looks so neat! I even conquered my fear of heights a little bit. I can now walk all the way across the catwalk without being (too) scared!
This last performance was so beautiful! I got chills during certain parts, especially when the little dancing angel, Christina, does her amazing leg hold during "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear." I thought of MamaSue's blog and almost started to cry.
I just hope that the audience loved it and got something from it. I hope that the people hearing this story for the first time get curious about Jesus and open the hearts and minds to Him. And I hope that He feels our love for Him and how much we appreciate everything He does for us.

No comments: