10.25.2008

Another pregnancy update

Sorry to leave you hanging after that last post, but I'm doing ok! Everything that was a problem at Tuesday's appointment wasn't a problem anymore at Thursday's appointment. I weighed in three pounds lower than Tuesday (not sure about that, but doc said it was ok,) my blood pressure almost back in normal range, still a little high, but not too bad and my urine was fine. He said to stay off my feet as much as possible and to watch my sodium intake. I have another checkup on Tuesday afternoon.
We're about 5 weeks away from the due date and my belly feels huge, but I get a nice backrub from the hubby just about whenever I want. I'm have Braxton Hicks contractions once in a while, those are interesting, a little uncomfortable. We have our last childbirth class Monday night, they're fun, but I won't miss it.
Keala & Ashley and Adam & Jess threw us a couple's baby shower last Sunday! It was so much fun! We played fun games, shared funny baby stories, ate great food and received some awesome gifts! Thanks to everyone who was there to share the day with us! We still have two more showers comings up...crazy!
All in all...life's pretty good right now!

No comments: