11.17.2008

I'd like you to meet my daughter, Leila Kate Ellis



WE'RE A FAMILY OF THREE!
After 20 hours of labor, followed by 2 hours of pushing, Scott and I finally welcomed our first baby into the world on Thursday November 13 at 4:58 PM. Leila Kate Ellis weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long! (She was due until December 1st according to the ultrasound, but if you remember my post announcing our pregnancy, the original due date was November 17, just four days after her actual birthday.)

I've posted a bunch of photos on flickr, so click on over there and check out our little girl!

So far, we're loving being parents and are adjusting pretty well! Thanks for all the love and prayers! We really appreciate it!

(Complete birth story to come soon...)

3 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

You are so lucky to get to have her early! She is beautiful. Enjoy her as much as you can.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Im gald everything went so well and thats she is finally here. YAY!!! :)

Alyssa said...

yay! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!