12.29.2006

Tradition


Wednesday night Scott and I went to the Mission Inn to see the lights, a yearly tradition. This year was different though, Scott took me on a carriage ride, something we've wanted to do every year, this year he made good on his promise. It was so much fun! After the carriage ride, we walked around downtown, took pictures, and sat in the Taft chair (another yearly tradition.) I also found my subject for the next Anthem art show, keeping in mind the theme: the Human Struggle. (Just kidding!)

Around the Mission Inn there's a lot of creepy elves, and we found one that was holding a baby doll in a plastic zippered bag. It was a little disturbing. Poor baby.


On a lighter note, I visited Scott yesterday after work. I noticed two pretty blue bags from Robbins Brothers next to his dresser. :] I think I proposal could be coming up, who knows...

1 comment:

Casey Angulo said...

Robbins Brothers!!! I think you might be right. It's a good thing that Scott doesn't read your blog. haha.