1.07.2007

Break

The holidays are over, and they will be missed. Christmas was great, and new years was awesome too! I got to spend time with a lot of my friends, which was very much needed.
Work's getting better. I'm really starting to like it. I feel more comfortable with what I tell customers and just being there in general feels more natural.
I think I'm getting sick, I've been coughing a lot lately. It'd be nice to get through one winter without being sick though. :]
I'm not taking any classes over the winter session, which is a first for me. It's kind of nice having an eight week break between semesters. I'm going to be working my butt of in the spring though. I didn't pass my math class, the one class I really needed to pass. I could have taken it over the winter and the next math over the spring and I'd probably still transfer in time, but I just needed a break. So instead of transferring in the fall, I'll have to re-apply for spring 2008 admission. Bummer.
Good news! My cousin Shelia and her husband Sam and their son Isaiah welcomed a baby girl into their family on Thursday January 4th. They named her Alyssa Renee, she was 6 pounds 13 ounces (my guess of 6 pounds 15 ounces was closest.) She's so cute! She's going to be a very beautiful girl! Pictures to come!
Oh well, time for church!

No comments: