11.06.2006

Overwhelmed...

You know those people that seem to be able to balance ten million things on their plate? I'm not one of them, but I wish I were. If there were just a few more hours in the day, I'd be fine. But unfortunately there isn't and I always feel like I have to give up something to make things work, usually time with my family, Scott or God. And that really sucks.
I'm almost done filling out my applications for the UC's I've chosen (Riverside, Irvine & San Diego.) Once they're in it's just a waiting game.
In the mean time, I still have the winter and spring semesters at the beautifully overcrowded RCC. I don't really have that much more to take, just 16 units. I just wish that I could not have to work while I was going to school during the winter semester so I could go all day Monday-Thursday and not have to find time to work. Or, if I could just work on the weekends, but then again, this goes back to having to sacrifice time.
Just a few more years and I'll be done...

3 comments:

rev rock said...

Hey, I linked you to my site. We are now cyber connected. How cool is that.

Penny Lane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Penny Lane said...

AWESOME! I'll link you too!