11.27.2006

November Love


November's been an interesting month. I'm relieved that school's almost over, but I'm looking still looking forward to the winter intersession. Thanksgiving was awesome, but maybe a bit too much football was involved. Just kidding! I feel so blessed to have a great family and "in-laws" to spend it with. Thanks for friends and USC football too!
Scott and I are going to Las Vegas next month with my parents to celebrate their wedding anniversary. We're all going to see the new Cirqué du Soleil show, "Love." It's based on the Beatles' music, how sweet is that? In case you didn't know, I'm like the biggest Beatles fan born in 1985! I think they definitely had it right when they said, "All you need is love, love is all you need." If people learned how to love, this world would be a much better place, don't you think?

No comments: