11.14.2006

Interview...


This weekend was awesome! Scott's brother MacKenzie was in "The Secret Garden." He was fantastic! That kid's seriously going to win a Tony someday!
We had a baby shower for my cousin Sheila and the baby girl, name still to be determined, but her big brother decided on "Soda". It was amazing, there were over 40 people in our house showing their love and support for Sheila, Sam, Isaiah and "Soda."
Yesterday I went by myself to see "Running With Scissors," it's a beautiful film! Everyone should see it! It's funny, and sad, and just a great movie. A new favorite for me!
I have a job interview today at 1:15pm. If you get a chance, say a little prayer for me. I really, really want this job. Plus I kinda need it...heehee!
Wow, this post was kinda journally. Sorry.

No comments: