11.19.2006

Cones and crazy faces















I read Casey's blog about Caleb's first cone
from Dairy Queen and it made me want one too! I love vanilla cones dipped in rainbow sprinkles! I remember as a little girl, my daddy would pick me up from school and every once in a while, he'd treat me to Diary Queen on the way home from school. When I was nine, my grandpa died and instead of having to stay at the funeral home for hours, my cousin Ryan took me to Dairy Queen. I don't think he really knew how to deal with my grandpa being gone, so he needed to get out of there, but couldn't leave without a reason. I'm glad I could be of service!
Scott and I got to spend all day together. We got ice cream, played video games, and even watched football. GO CHARGERS!!! Some how the camera was busted out again. We do need to take a picture for our Christmas cards, why couldn't we just send something like these out? We're just so weird! These are faces only a mother could love...and Jesus. He loves everyone!
The third photo is how the little boys would smile for me when I took their birthday pictures at the studios. It's either, "Look how many teeth I have!" or "Under bite like a bulldog!" Hardly ever just normal smiles. Even my little "nephew," Isaiah smiles like this occasionally, but I'd like to blame it on him having a bulldog.

1 comment:

Casey Angulo said...

Awesome.