3.10.2008

Catchin' Up

I had quite a bit going on last week, here it is in short form. I'm putting the photos on my pixyblog. Check 'em out!

Monday morning I helped out empty the bins for the church's annual rummage sale. We had some fun BOWLING WITH BOB.

Scott and I went to Disneyland that night and I took THESE PHOTOS.

Tuesday night we went over to the Ellis' for dinner and cake in celebration of RILEY'S BIRTHDAY, which was actually Monday.

Friday afternoon I went to lunch at the Thai Bay Cafe with Ashley. The food was great, I can't wait to go back! I don't have any pictures of us or lunch, but I got a shot of a NEAT OLD BUILDING behind the restuarant. Thanks for thinking of me Ashley!

FRIDAY NIGHT Scott and I went to Disneyland with Jon & Kathy. They're pretty awesome! We had so much fun! Thanks guys!

Saturday I worked a few hours then went to JARED & STACIE'S WEDDING! It was absolutely beautiful! Stacie's such a pretty girl, but especially on her wedding day! She's got a great smile! Jared's such a great guy, we're so happy for the two of them! Congratulations Jared & Stacie!

At the reception, a song comes on and Scott and I look at each other like, "This sounds familiar..."
Scott: Who do you think this is?
Christina: It sounds like Magdalene. (a band Scott palyed in a few years ago with Chris & Alex Lopez and Ray & Ryan Right) But it couldn't be, could it?
Scott: (to the dj) "Who is this?"
DJ: Alex Lopez
Christina: Oh my gosh! That's you on drums!
Scott: Haha, I knew I knew this song!
Such a great moment!

Alrighty, I think that's everything for now. I ahve lots of stuff at the rummage sale too. They're all on my pixyblog.

No comments: