8.26.2008

Less than 100

There are (approximately) less than 100 days left before Leila comes out! Holy cow! That's kind of crazy! She kicks more and more each day, and they get harder too. I had a check up last Monday and the doctor said she's growing well, right where she should be, she even kicked him while he measured my belly. I've even gained a couple of pounds since my last appointment. I've only gained four pounds, and that was after losing five after my first appointment. How many women can say they're approaching their third trimester and are below their pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor said it's not a big deal that I haven't gained very much because she's growing the way she should be and I'm a good baby grower (yes he actually said that.) I feel like I can't really complain about being pregnant, it's been a lot easier than I thought it would be. The only thing that kind of sucks right now is the heartburn, but even that's just once in a while. I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again. But it's worth it, I can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like since Scott and I are so different! Only 14 weeks to go...

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Oh YEAH, oh YEAH!!! I finally found someone who understands!!! I lost weight with all of my pregnancies too. People would get all crazy on me about it but my doctor said I was healthy! I only gained any net weight with Sophia and I think it was in the neighborhood of 7 lbs. I walked out of the hospital after each delivery weighing less than I did pre-pregnancy. Gotta love that!!!

Anonymous said...

i cant believe its only 14 weeks away!!! as long as the docs say your healthy then i wouldnt worry hun. i cant wait to meet her!