4.08.2008

Del Mar Car Show


On Friday I spent the day with my Dad, Aunt Marilyn & Uncle Chet at the Del Mar Car Show. I've never been to big car show like this before, it was really neat! I dont' know very much about cars, but there were a lot of classic Chevys, Fords and others too. (I could only upload about 1/3 of my pictures from the day to my flickr because you can only upload a certain amount a month to a free account. So you'll have to wait til May 1st to see more...sorry.) Go HERE to see more photos from the day.
As cool as the cars were, it was great just to spend a day with my family, especially my dad. Him and I used to go do stuff like this together all the time, my favorite would be the time he took me to the museums at Balboa Park in San Diego. I can attribute my love for museums to that weekend! Thanks Dad!

No comments: